Sales Executive APPLY NOW
Riot Labs Ltd, the UK’s leading, eco-conscious, E-liquid manufacturers have an exciting opportunity for a new Business Development Manager (Sales) to join the Riot...
How your day to day will look...
- Identifying sales and marketing opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Build long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Plan ‘Days on the Road’ to visit new and existing clients, mapping the best routes possible.
- Ensure orders are submitted to the Sales Administrator in a timely manner and update customers on the status' of their orders.
- Be on top of your weekly/monthly targets at all times and your cumulative progress towards them.
- Develop creative ways to promote the company, its brands and products.
- Recommend changes to the sales or marketing approach to better suit your assigned territory.
- Regularly communicate with customers to inform them about any new promotions, products and events.
- Create social media platforms and update them regularly in order to keep in touch with customers, identify new business opportunities and promote products.
- Collaborate with the other Business Development Managers to ensure there is a cohesive offering to customers.
- Keep daily records of sales, visits and phone calls by updating the KPI spreadsheet.
- Monitor and manage own expenses following the ‘Expense Policy’.
We need you to have/be...
- Exceptional verbal & written skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Working experience in a selling environment with excellent communication skills for generating new relationships
- Must hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 1 year.
- The ability to read and internalise technical and legislative documents to advise other areas of business.
- IT Literate and some experience with CRM Systems.
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Have achieved or are working towards a level 3 qualification in sales, or equivalent, desirable.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
Who we are...
Our purpose is to raise awareness and provide opportunities for people from across the globe to unite in the fight against cigarettes. We raise awareness of the detrimental effects combustible cigarettes have on our health and on our planet. We’re aiming for a Smoke-free UK by 2030 and we’re expanding our expectations globally thereafter. We’re changing the status-quo of quitting smoking. We’re proving there’s a better alternative. We’re doing it the ‘Riot Way’.
As industry leaders in the UK Vaping industry, we take our work and our vision very seriously, but we are experts at having a great time along the way. We're a company best known for our bold, loud, award-winning brands and flavours, our ability to throw a spectacular event and most importantly, for having the very best of talented people in our team. Our Friday drinks, Summer & Christmas parties and our huge promotional events for all gives us the opportunity to let loose and appreciate each other's success. We're now looking for a Business Development Manager (Sales) to join us in our fun and excitingly unpredictable world of 'Riot'.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- If currently employed, what is your notice period?
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
Application deadline: 04/07/2022